Have you heard of any small businesses using social media to earn more money? Surely most of us would know how to use the computer and we’re all the more familiar with these social media websites. Can you really use these websites in terms of making money out of your own business venture? In this article, we are going to discuss the benefits of marketing your small business using social media to increase profit. This article is created to give out useful information to make small and local business industry succeed in minimizing cost and maximizing profit through the use of social media and the internet as a whole.
Knowing The Online Tools To Make Your Business Profitable:
Before we proceed into knowing some of the benefits of small businesses using the power of social media sites, let’s try to know first the top 3 social media sites in the internet today:
1. Facebook – undoubtedly, this is the most popular among all the other social networking sites on the internet today. Facebook is created by Mike Zuckerberg along with his college friends and it was originally created to cater Harvard students. The developers then decided to extend their service to a global scale and the rest was history.
2. Twitter – this is a social site which specializes on microblogging or the process of broadcasting small thoughts and ideas written in one or two lines. Twitter was founded by Noah Glass, Jack Dorsey, Biz Stone, and Evan Williams in an effort to duplicate the SMS feature of a cellular phone. As of today, there are 500 million active users of Twitter and still growing as every tweet is made.
3. LinkedIn – a social networking website for people who have professional occupations and this is mainly used for professional networking.
Advantages Of Small Businesses Using Social Media Platforms:
Since the internet can also be an effective tool to advertise your own business, more and more people are becoming aware that social media website can be more than just a way to get in touch with your family or friends as it can also be an tool to introduce your business to the online public. Here are the benefits of marketing your small business using social media to increase profit:
1. Better recognition – if you will use social media to advertise your small business, chances are the venture you have will be known by many people in a short span of time. Members of these social sites are interconnected on a network of people and your business will be recognized by everyone from you local area and even to those who are halfway around the world.
2. Better than online post and ad campaigns – using social media to advertise you business is effective for this will give you a chance to add a personal touch on the design of the ad posting. Aside from that, this can also attract potential customers from going into your web profile as they already know it’s safe and they risk themselves getting a virus just by looking at your business advertisement.
3. No technical skills required – what’s best about using social media to advertise small business is the fact that advertising involves virtually no cost and you don’t have to learn any complicated skills just to create the business advertisement. It’s a win-win situation as you can maximize your resources without having to risk any unnecessary spending.
The social media is a powerful tool for marketing your small business and make it profitable. So if you want to generate more revenue from your business venture today, create an advertisement post to any of these social media websites mentioned above and see the difference.